A year last year I decided to cut my hair real short. Boy hair length. Is it time for a change? Here are the styles that I’m thinking about, as well as pros and cons for each.
OPTION 1: 1920’s Style Bob
– I’m in a very 1920s mood: flapper dresses, long pearls, etc.
– It’s definitely a change.
– It’ll take awhile for it to grow out, no instant gratification.
– Is the flapper mood just a phase?
OPTION 2: Long front, short back (a.k.a reverse mullet)
– No wait, just a hair appointment.
– Would edge me up a bit. (Maybe I’d finally start looking like the music I listen to).
– Not much of a change.
– Not much of a change. (Yes, it’s in both. What if I don’t want to change?)
– This look is really popular right now. I don’t want to look like I surf the trendy wave.
– I have never dyed my own hair before.
– I’m really paranoid about getting a horrible hair colour.
– I can no longer brag about being all natural.
There, I leave the problem in your hands. What should I do? (Option 3 can be done with any other option, too).