Funny thing about being an ex-pat. You really miss the USA at times like these. Although I had no fireworks, I did have a good weekend. This is what I did:
– Saw the Importance of Being Earnest at Regent’s Park Open Air Theater
– Played with friends and family
– Had cherry coke floats with other ex-pats from church
– Did loads of schoolwork- I’m still behind though
– Went to an AMAZING exhibition at the Royal Academy of Arts for J.W. Waterhouse
– Enjoyed the fantastic weather
How was you’re 4th weekend? Any fun BBQs or firework shows? Jealous.