Alright, I leave for Paris in less than a month! AHH! So excited!
I’ve done a lot of clothes shopping for the trip, but I still need some things.
What I’ve Got:
– Navy Trench Coat (Zara £40, SALE)
– Black Straight Leg Jeans (Boden £49, expensive, but they fit GREAT!)
– Dark Wash “Uptown” Jeans (Boden £59, expensive, fit GREAT, need to be hemmed.)
– Stripped Green Jumper (Zara $19, SALE)
– Black Velvet Pencil Skirt (Boden £49, yum! Will be great for nights out!)
– “I Am NOT a Plastic Bag” Bag (Portebello Road £5, perfect size for my new camera!)
What I’m waiting for:
– Canon XOS Rebel (Canon, Price ND, I’m excited to practice with this baby!)
– New Makeup (Covergirl, $20 all together)
– French Scriptures (LDS Distribution Center, forgot price)
– MACBook (Apple, Pride ND, YAY!)
– iTouch (Free with MACBook)
What I still need (but mostly just want):
– Messenger Bag (I’ve got my eye on this one)
– Sparkly Headbands (like this one, and this one)
– Wool Knee High Socks to layer with boots(like these)
– Hem my green dress
– Small pouch wallet
– More cute jewelry
I’m going to be broke BEFORE I get to Paris. Oh dear.