– 3 mile run along a gorgeous old railroad track that has been converted to a running trail
– thanksgiving feast prep
– thanksgiving with some of laura and peter’s friends
– a trip to arlington cemetery
– monopoly (card game version)
– pie contest (which i did not attend, cause i don’t like pie)
– more monopoly
– eating frozen pizza
– eating a billion pepermint joe-joes because they are delicious!
– watching a league of extraordinary gentlemen
ps: i am thankful for family, friends, food, art, the gospel, music, and pepermint joe-joes.