now that i’m single and trying to move on from S, i’ve had some deep, get-to-know-myself moments. here’s what i learned:
– i can be happy without S, and i am.
– i have no idea how to flirt. seriously. i don’t know how to just go up to a guy and flirt with him. i can only flirt if it flows naturally. i have no control.
– i am an awesome person. and the next guy i date is going to actually deserve me.
– i’m going to go after quality rather than quantity. cause no matter how much i hate being single, i think i hate break ups even more.
– i need to be more open with friends. i’ve had friends ask me if i want to get set up with guys, and instead of being like, “yeah, he seems cool,” i always say: “idk, do whatever.” stupid answer. yes, i want to get set up with him!
– i don’t need to be mad or angry or hate S. he didn’t want to date me, so he’s dating someone else. i don’t want to date him, so it’s all good.