– 3 mile run along a gorgeous old railroad track that has been converted to a running trail
– thanksgiving feast prep
– thanksgiving with some of laura and peter’s friends
– a trip to arlington cemetery
– monopoly (card game version)
– pie contest (which i did not attend, cause i don’t like pie)
– more monopoly
– eating frozen pizza
– eating a billion pepermint joe-joes because they are delicious!
– watching a league of extraordinary gentlemen
ps: i am thankful for family, friends, food, art, the gospel, music, and pepermint joe-joes.
I am thankful for so much, especially for the opportunity that i have to be here in Paris. How many 19 year olds can say that they have been lucky enough to study in PARIS!? Not many. I’m so lucky.
I hope you’ve had a wonderful day full of family and good food!
(check back tomorrow for my christmas song count-down!)
I’m thankful for this girl, who kept me thinking somewhat positively today.
Fine. I’m thankful for all of my friends.
I am thankful for videos like this and this.
This commences the first of my THANKSGIVING WEEK posts.
I am thankful for my family, especially my parents. Thank you guys for everything! I am who I am today because of you, and yes, that is a good thing.